L.A. Bikini is the first franchise in the US that is 100% dedicated to body sugaring for hair removal and skin care. L.A. Bikini offers a multitude of body sugaring services, spray tanning and The Full Circle Skin Conditioning skin care system to members and guests.
Body sugaring is a safe, gentle, and effective process that has been used for centuries in other cultures. It extracts hair in its natural direction of growth – which eliminates breakage, unnecessary discomfort, irritation and ingrown hairs. The process also exfoliates dry skin cells, leaving skin smooth and refreshed.
Sugaring can be done on bikini areas, facial skin (brow, lip, chin, full face), and all areas of the body (torsos, underarm, arm, leg). Unlike a traditional Brazilian or hot wax process, L.A. Bikini uses a specially-formulated, all-natural sugar paste that goes on cool and bonds only to hair, not to skin.
L.A. Bikini Franchising Opportunities
L.A. Bikini will capitalize on the ever-growing hair removal industry by offering body sugaring services to customers on a membership and a la carte basis. As the first to market, L.A. Bikini is positioning itself for a smooth path into franchise growth and success.
The L.A. Bikini Advantage
- L.A. Bikini is the first franchise in the US that is 100% dedicated to body sugaring for hair removal and skin care
- Started by a successful multi-unit Massage Envy franchisee
- Membership business model for increased customer retention and more predictable cash flow
- Two membership levels and a la carte services available
- Additional products and services increase sales
- Strategic partnership with leading producer of sugar paste
- Small footprint and efficient design optimizes profit potential
- Optimal business for multi-unit operator with one manager
- The business is designed to be easy to run and staff
- Focused line of services makes training simpler
- Sugarists make more money than cosmetologists with hourly wages and tips, increasing tenure and satisfaction
- Alliance with global leader in skincare products
Facts and Figures
Cash Investment: $100,000
Total Investment: $263,260-$344,250
Minimum Net Worth: $500,000
Franchise Fee: $30,000
Ad: 2% Nat. 2.5% Local
Average Number of Employees: 4-6
Request More Information!